Wealth Management and CPAs
To determine the number of wealth management companies and the number of Certified Public Accountant (CPA firms) in Florida in order to help a client assess market size.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
- According to Investopedia, wealth management is "an investment advisory service that combines other financial services to address the needs of affluent clients." Services offered as part of wealth management can include "financial and investment advice, legal or estate planning, accounting, and tax services, and retirement planning."
- Wealth Management falls under NAICS codes 523920, Portfolio Management, and 523930, Investment Advice.
- Based on the most recent data available from the Census Bureau, 2016, there are 17.997 firms in Florida utilizing NAICS codes starting with 52, which represents Finance and Insurance. Unfortunately, this number includes more than only wealth management firms.
- Some of the prominent wealth management firms in Florida include Moran Wealth Management, Merrill Private Wealth Management, JP Morgan Securities, and Doyle Wealth Management.
- CPA firms fall under NAICS code 541211, Offices of Certified Public Accountants.
- Based on the most recent data available from the Census Bureau, 2016, there are 73,264 firms in Florida utilizing NAICS codes starting with 54, which represents Professional, Scientific and Technical Services. Unfortunately, this number includes more than only CPA firms.
- Some of the largest CPAs in Florida include PwC, KPMG, Ernst & Young, Deloitte LLP, and Carr Riggs & Ingram CPA's.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.