To get a list of the best posture wearable devices that are known to correct people's back posture.
Our first round of findings unveiled the following information:
- A research study published by the Sensors (Basel) evaluated the effectiveness of the top posture wearable devices, which include Upright Go, Upright Go 2, LumoLift, LumoBack, Alex, Nadi X, Sense-U, Zikto Walk, Prana.
- 3DInsider also published an article about the best wearable devices for posture monitoring. According to the article, the best and the most affordable posture monitoring device is Sense-U Clip3, and Upright GO is the most effective and accurate posture monitoring device. TruPosture Smart Shirt and Lumo Lift are some of the best and relevant devices on the list. A detailed analysis of the pros and cons of Sense-U Clip3, Upright GO, TruPosture Smart Shirt, and Lumo Lift devices can be found here.
- According to an article published in the Washington Post, Upright Go 2 is one of the best devices for correcting and monitoring back posture.
- Some of the highest-rated posture devices on Amazon include Upright GO Original, Upright GO 2, and Lumo Lift. These devices are rated by thousands of users (on Amazon) and are very popular in the posture wearable space.
- Upright Go is a device that is directly connected to an application on the user's phone; it is attached directly to the user's back for the "most exact measurements and feedback." This device is currently being used by 350,000 users and is also recommended by the American Posture Institute.
Upright GO 2
- Upright Go 2 is an advanced version of Upright Go, and it facilitates both training and tracking of the user's back posture.
- "The Sense-U Clip3 is a comfortable & strapless posture corrector that buzzes you when users slouch, and it can correct the user's posture in less than ten days." Sense-U also offers an online app for tracking the progress of users.
- Lumo Lift is a wearable posture device that helps users correct their posture by buzzing when users slouch. Lumo Lift has more than 1000 5-star reviews on Amazon.
Summary of Findings
- We have only included wearables devices that have gained media mentions or have been part of a clinical research study. We have chosen five wearable devices that are common across all the rankings.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.