Website Redesign Considerations
To understand the key considerations for small and mid-size businesses looking to design or redesign their website in order to effectively position a website design service that will appeal to small and mid-size businesses.
- According to a survey of small business owners, the most important needs for small businesses when it comes to their website are high-quality web content and increased mobility.
- Small businesses are increasingly relying on data to make website design changes. The data they rely on may be internal data on customer habits or external data or studies/case studies showing a particular design change would increase engagement or conversion.
- Small business owners are more interested in result-oriented design changes, relying on data that gives them insight on where to focus resources.
- Search engine optimization, a mobile-friendly website, and a responsive website are other top factors that are important to small business owners when designing a website.
- Small businesses prioritize website design agencies that create goal-oriented web designs that fits their unique goals and that understands that they require more than just a beautiful design. Companies prefer web design agencies that understand the need to create a design that helps them achieve their online marketing goals and that takes their customer journey into account.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.