Weekly social advertising monitoring for challenger companies in financial services
To gather competitive insights, you would like to understand how out-of-the-box challenger-type financial services companies communicate through ads on social media. You would like to see the ads that Lemonade, PolicyGenius, Insurify, Ladder, Safebutler, Tomorrow App and Gainbridge have published on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn during the past week so that you can compare their communication to that of more established, traditional financial services companies.
- The companies did not promote any tweets in the last seven days.
- Facebook: PolicyGenius ran one paid ad last week, saying that customers should "Apply before 6pm today to expedite your life insurance application.
- LinkedIn: The company is also running a promoted post on LinkedIn.
- SafeButer did not run any ads on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn during the past week.
- Ladder did not run any ads on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn during the past week.
- Tomorrow App published 6 paid ads on Facebook, all on 7/16/2019.
- The company does not promote any posts on LinkedIn.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.