Shoe Care Product Market Drivers & Trends
To identify a white space for a shoe care brand to talk to consumers in a new way, information on the factors driving growth and innovation in the shoe care product market in the US and trends in this market are needed.
FACTORS DRIVING GROWTH IN THE US
- Growth for this market is expected to come from an increased use of formal footwear, which will increase the demand for polishes and cleaning solutions.
- The increased use of formal footwear is expected to come from corporate offices, which are expected to promote the use of formal shoes, and increased use of formal footwear for occasions such as corporate parties and wedding ceremonies.
- Because of an increased concern for foot health, hygiene, and odor, the demand for shoe care products that preserve shoes and offer foot health and cleanlinesss is growing. Products being offered are shoe deodorizers, but also deoderizing powders and sprays that can be applied on the foot.
- There is a trend towards using shoe care products that are made from natural and raw ingredients as they would protect the skin from the harmful side-effects of chemicals and protect the environment as well. Some ingredients being used are natural pigments and water-based charcoal.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
- During the initial hour of research, there was limited information on the US market for shoe care products and trends. There was, however, information on global market trends in the shoe care products market.
- Information on drivers of the US market and global trends was provided.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
As there is limited information on the factors driving the US market and the trends, we would suggest searching for 4-5 factors and trends driving the GLOBAL shoe care products market. For each trend, we would provide a description of the trend and why it is a trend. The report would include the two global trends mentioned, but would further expand on the information.
As the shoe care products market depends on the formal footwear market, Wonder could provide 4-5 factors and trends driving the formal footwear market. Wonder would provide a description of the driving factor/trend and why it is a trend. Wonder could focus on the US market and expand the geographic scope to global if insufficient information is available.
As it is important to identify new ways to talk to consumers about shoe care products, Wonder could provide a demographic and psychographic profile of people wearing formal shoes (thus consequently using shoe care products). The demographic profile would consist of age, gender, income, and race. The psychographic profile would consist of their motivation for purchasing formal footwear, the types of formal shoes purchased, hobbies, interests, likes and dislikes, and aspirations. Please note that no further research has been done to verify if this information is available in the public domain.