Shoe Care Product Market Drivers & Trends
To identify a white space for a shoe care brand to talk to consumers in a new way, information on the factors driving growth and innovation in the shoe care product market in the US and trends in this market are needed.
FACTORS DRIVING GROWTH IN THE US
- Growth for this market is expected to come from an increased use of formal footwear, which will increase the demand for polishes and cleaning solutions.
- The increased use of formal footwear is expected to come from corporate offices, which are expected to promote the use of formal shoes, and increased use of formal footwear for occasions such as corporate parties and wedding ceremonies.
- Because of an increased concern for foot health, hygiene, and odor, the demand for shoe care products that preserve shoes and offer foot health and cleanlinesss is growing. Products being offered are shoe deodorizers, but also deoderizing powders and sprays that can be applied on the foot.
- There is a trend towards using shoe care products that are made from natural and raw ingredients as they would protect the skin from the harmful side-effects of chemicals and protect the environment as well. Some ingredients being used are natural pigments and water-based charcoal.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
- During the initial hour of research, there was limited information on the US market for shoe care products and trends. There was, however, information on global market trends in the shoe care products market.
- Information on drivers of the US market and global trends was provided.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.