Employment Value Proposition Trends
To find trends related to the communication of the employment value proposition (EVP) to employees.
Below are some recent trends related to the communication of the employment value proposition (EVP) to employees:
Using Social Media
- Social media is considered to be the best digital channel to register maximum results when it comes to communicating EVP.
- At the moment, social media is the most important employer branding channel for the organizations, followed by career sites.
- This is due to the fact that people spend most of their time on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other popular platforms.
- It is important to use social media platforms outside of Linkedin.
Circulating the EVP Internally
Co-operation Among Internal Stakeholders
- Co-operation among the employer branding stakeholders such as HR, marketing and top management is necessary.
- Internal stakeholders are responsible for employer branding and have to work together to produce the best employer branding efforts for attracting and retaining the best talent.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.