Workout/Fitness Space in the US
To understand trends in the workout/fitness space, what brands are at the heart of those trends, the factors that affect people picking up or leaving a fitness routine, Peloton's keys to success, and things that 35-50-year-old men are doing for fitness.
Factors That Make People Take Up/Let Go Of A Fitness Routine
Some of the factors that make people fall out of their fitness routine are:
- Their fitness routine is too hard.
- Their schedule doesn't fit their lifestyle.
- They don't like their workouts.
- They experience pain.
- They are unaware of how to setup a balanced fitness routine.
Some of the factors that make people stick to their fitness routine are:
- They enjoy their fitness routine.
- Self efficacy is one of the major factors in order to make one to stick to their routine.
- Social support also helps in adhering to one's fitness routine.
- Accountability can also help in maintaining a routine.
- Integration into the daily routine/lifestyle also helps in sticking to the routine.
- A community approach.
- Creating multiple businesses in one.
- Catering to consumers where they are comfortable.
Senior Fitness Trends
- Older people are focusing on activities that minimize the effects of aging.
- Older adults are turning to wearable technology, specifically smartwatches and fitness trackers.
- Other trends include yoga, walking clubs, balance classes, water-based exercises, and Tai Chi.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.