Winter Texans Demography and Psychography
To undersand the demographic and psychographic profile of U.S citizens who own Winter homes in Laredo in order to facilitate a persona research into the group.
- Our preliminary research didn't reveal any demographic or psychographic data on U.S. citizens who own homes in or near Laredo.
- In fact, our research didn't reveal any report on people buying winter homes in or near Laredo, which may suggest that the number of people choosing to buy winter homes in Laredo isn't significantly different from people buying homes in general in Laredo or buying winter homes in other parts of Texas or US in general.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific reports relevant to the scope of your project.
- We found reports about Laredo's housing market in general, however, nothing specific to those buying winter houses in Laredo. For instance, a report noted that "Laredo’s housing market was among the most improved in a Nationwide’s Health of Housing Market report, having experienced the fifth largest increase across 400 U.S. markets in 2016."
- Factors that have made Laredo's housing market attractive in general is solid job growth, low interest rates, and low inventory rates.
- We also tried to search for demographic and psychographic data for people buying winter homes in Texas in general or any reports about people buying winter homes in Texas from which we could be able to glean demographic or psychographic data and this approach yielded some relevant data.
- We found anecdotal evidence that suggests that a key part of the demographics that are buying homes in Texas they visit during winter are wealthy retirees and those who are newly retired.
- The average age of a Winter Texan during the 2017/2018 Winter season is about 72.3 years old.
- Our research also suggests that thousands of retired Canadians (thousands at least) regularly visit Texas during the Winter, however, it is unclear how many of them own winter homes in Texas.
- They also love outdoor activities such as fresh-caught seafood, live entertainment, wood carving, ceramics, book club, golf leagues, art classes, line dancing, country-western dancing, ballroom dancing, sewing, and quilting,
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.