Women's Business Development Center
The goal is to learn more about the Twin Cities area WBDC, what they do for small businesses, any recent press, and how men can get involved with the organization.
- Corporate partners of the WBDC-MN chapter include 3M, Ecolab, Mayo Clinic, and Target Corporation.
- The MN chapter focuses on helping businesses maximize their certifications, form alliances with each other, and learn to work with government organizations.
- The chapter holds local events for businesses such as this one on leveraging business certifications. The event costs $40 to attend and is targeted towards businesswomen.
- They also hold events specifically for the Twin Cities, such as this "Connect & Celebrate" event held in May. The event was meant to network and celebrate achievements of Twin Cities companies.
- The WBDC offers services for small businesses, or even those who haven't launched yet. Services include workshops on starting a business, online business plan templates, and professional business plan critiques.
- The Top Shelf: High Volume Retail Growth Insights is available to both female and male business owners.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.