Incontinence Products for Postpartum Moms
To establish ideal factors for postpartum moms to consider when buying these incontinence products.
Discreet Bladder Control Pads
- While there are various bladder control pads in the market, postpartum moms need to establish the ones that are discreet and effective in containing urine.
- Discreet bladder control pads do not have to be bulky. There are smaller ones in the market that absorb urine just as effectively as the bulky ones.
- Postpartum moms should also shop for pads that can easily fit in a purse and are easy to change in any restroom.
Understanding the Type of Incontinence
Postpartum moms need to understand the three types of incontinence;
- Stress urinary incontinence; triggered by pressure such as laughing, sneezing or coughing, as well as physical activities such as jumping or running.
- Urgency urinary continence; triggered by the uncontrollable urge to release urine, and can lead to leakage.
- Mixed incontinence; a combination of stress and urgency.
- By understanding the type of continence and triggers, it becomes easier for postpartum moms to shop for the ideal incontinence products, that can handle leakages.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.