Work Evolution: Human-Machine Interaction
To develop an overview of the evolution of workflow and workspaces by 2030 that will enable human-machine interaction and work by providing 3-5 academic papers/reports/whitepapers, including information on summary, name of author(s), name of publication, and year of publication.
1. Automation and Artificial Intelligence - How Machines are Affecting People and Places
- Summary: The publication presents an in-depth study of Automation and AI, and how they affect the work of the future. The publication covers trends and insights from the past, the present, as well as future trends and projections to provide a detailed analysis of the imapacts, the implications, and the strategies for adjusting to the future of automation and technology.
- Author(s): Mark Muro, Robert Maxim, Jacob Whiton, with contributions from Ian Hathaway.
- Name of Publication/Publisher: The Metropolitan Policay Program at Brookings
- Year of Publication: 2019
2. People and Machines: Partners in Innovation
3. Machine Learning and the New American Dream
- Summary: The publication discusses the relationship between machine learning and the American future regarding work. It explores the possibilities that could arise from the development and combination of computing technologies and the American workforce.
- Author(s): Scott Barsotti
- Name of Publication/Publisher: Carnegie Mellon University - Heinz College
- Year of Publication: 2018
March of the Machines: Amazon’s Robot Workforce and the Future of Work
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.