The initial round of research indicates that data is available for features included and general reviews. However, detailed information about the features of integration, transparency, and visibility, for workforce management solutions, and security for chat solutions, will be limited in the public domain.
Workforce Management Solutions
- Nice obtained an overall rating of 4.2 according to Capterra and 4.4 according to Gartner. In the integration and development aspect, Nice obtained 4.3 by Capterra.
- Verint obtained an overall rating of 4.2 according to Capterra and 4.3 according to Gartner. In the integration and development aspect, Nice obtained 4.1 by Capterra.
- Teleopti obtained an overall rating of 4.5 according to Capterra and 4.6 according to Gartner. In the integration and development aspect, Nice obtained 4.5 by Capterra.
- Aspect did not appear in those sources.
- Notable comments found in reviews about Teleopti by Gartner: Deployment and initial configuration could have been done faster though our decision to go with on-prem installation contributed to the prolonged deployment.
- Notable comment found in reviews about Nice InContact by Gartner: Too much manual effort to go back and check the system to ensure its working correctly; numerous systems issues. Extremely expensive to scale and iterate
- In the initial hour of research, we have been able to provide some information about workforce management solutions. It is necessary to review more comparisons from reputable websites and research specifically if there are opinions and reviews about how well the software integrates with other systems, and how the transparency and visibility features are rated by users or tech experts. Based on the data availability, we anticipate that general reviews will be available but detailed answers about those features are limited in the public domain. The research will focus on particular reviews that address the priorities.
- Similarly, the research will deep into comparisons from reputable sources of chat solutions for institutional clients, but detailed information about the particular feature of security is expected to be limited in the public domain. The research will focus on particular reviews that address the security issue to provide an answer to the client.