Calendar Reminder Platforms
To complete a competitive landscape for companies in the calendar reminder platform space. For each competitors the pros and cons, pricing, how long they have been in business, how big they are, the ownership structure and any major clients.
- TickTick was founded in 2010 and is based in Silicon Valley, the US and China. The company has between 11 and 50 employees and has an estimated revenue of $104.7 thousand.
- TickTick is a private company.
- TickTick can be used across Windows, Android tablets and phones, iPhone and iPad, Mac, Web, Chrome Extension, Firefox Extension and Apple Watch.
- TickTick is available for free but also offers a Premium option. Premium is priced at $27.99 per year and includes; full calendar functionality, customized smart lists, premium themes, and premium white noise reminders.
- TickTick's pros include its availability on a range of platforms, it is collaborative, and easy to use.
- TickTick's cons include its restrictions to add tasks on both its free and paid platforms, and the lack of a free trial for its premium offering.
- TickTick has over one million users.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.