US Swimming Pool Revenue
To find out how much is spent on swimming in the United States annually (i.e. revenue generated by public pools, beach clubs, etc).
- According to IBISWorld, the current market size of swimming pools in the United States is $1.07 billion. This market is expected to be worth $1.1 billion in 2020.
- It is expected that the swimming pool market in the United States would grow by 1.4% in 2020.
- Between 2015 and 2020, the US swimming pools market is predicted to grow at a rate of 1.6% annually.
- IBISWorld further reveals that the swimming pools industry does not have any companies with major market shares.
- There are currently 14,336 businesses operating in the US swimming pools market.
- According to the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP), "there are 10.4 million residential and 309,000 public swimming pools in the United States."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.