UK TV and Film Post-Production Industry
To gain a greater understanding of the market dynamics, challenges and opportunities for growth in the TV and Film Post-production industry in the United Kingdom by providing a break down of the top 4 companies in the industry that offer the following services: Grading, CGI, Flame, Motion graphic, editing and audio editing.
- The four medium-sized companies in the United Kingdom's TV and Film Post-production Industry are BlueBolt Limited, Framestore, Double Negative and Cinesite.
- BlueBolt, located in London, provides CGI to the global film and television industry.
- BlueBolt specializes in producing photo-real work using digital matte painting, compositing, 3D and FX.
- BlueBolt currently employees 2 people with revenue reaching $1.89 million end of year 2018.
- Framestore, located in London, works with brands, studios, artists and organizations to bring immersive experiences to both new and existing audiences.
- Framestore Labs builds high performance systems that bring to life beautiful, cinematic data visualization, turning complex brand and marketing data into visually compelling and valuable content
- Framestore's estimated revenue 2019 was at $90.9 million with 2347 employees.
- Double Negative Limited, located in London, is a much larger competitor with revenue reaching $156.7 million and 1300 employees.
- Double Negative is one of the world's leading visual effects and animation studios for feature film and television.
- Double Negative's stereo team (previously Prime Focus World) was the first in the world to convert a full Hollywood film from 2D to 3D.
- Cinesite, located in London, has 712 employees with revenue reaching $73 million end of year 2019.
- Cinesite services include visual effects and animation in both TV and Film productions.
- Cinesite's team includes VFX masters at Image Engine (Vancouver) and Trixter (Munich and Berlin).
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.