Translation & Localization Software Industry
To obtain a competitive landscape of the translation & localization software industry (video game translation), specifically information on competitors' products, services, cost, additional value, current marketing activities, positioning and messaging, strenths and weaknesses which will be entered into the attached spreadsheet.
- Locland's memoQ translator pro is a computer-assisted translation environment for translators while the memoQ project manager manages translation projects and increases productivity.
- The memoQ cloud offers cutting edge translation management in the cloud.
- For purposes of game localization, Lionbridge "uses their industrial-strength processes, specialist games translators, and expert reviewers to localize your games for over 40 core languages, across all genres.
- It also "produce technical translations for complex developer documentation and game engine support materials for all developers around the globe."
- Some of the factors that differentiate Systran from its competitors is that its services are tailored to your domain, customer-success oriented, secure & sufficient sand supports open innovation.
- The company serves various industries, including Defence & Security, Technology & Software, Industry & Services-Commerce, Language Service Providers s, and the Public Sector.
- According to the company's website, "SDL's translation software for the gaming industry offers a complete solution which provides the flexibility to allow for those last-minute changes that inevitably occur before launch.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.