Workplace Trends and Corporate Culture
To identify data points to support three workplace trends: how the workplace itself can transform culture, drive business objectives, and connect employees; how unique office spaces inspire and empower people; and the rise and impact of "vertical campuses," which support employees' working, living, and playing.
- Tencent, the Chinese tech company, offers a vertical campus at its Zhenzhen headquarters, which is two towers, connected by three bridges that encourage staff interaction.
- The three bridges connecting the 50- and 39-story buildings offer facilities such as health centers, library, and running tracks.
- The first bridge, nicknamed the "brain" offers classes, both professional and leisure, and conference spaces.
- Bridge two includes a "climbing wall, basketball court, dance studio, 2 badminton courts, 6 billiards tables, and 12 Ping-Pong tables."
- Bridge three offers a museum, cafeteria, and auditorium.
UNIQUE OFFICE SPACE
- Innovative work spaces can create more engaged employees by using space effectively with natural light and collaborative spaces.
- Beautiful work spaces promote productivity because employees enjoy coming to work.
- Office spaces that encourage movement boost productivity by providing exercise for the body and mind (exercise makes people more alert).
WORKPLACE AND CORPORATE CULTURE
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.