The Ghostwriting Process Research
To identify three case studies of authors who have used ghostwriters, including the steps followed and contact information of the ghostwriting services used by these authors. The research will provide valuable information for publishing and selling a book without actually writing it.
- Russel Brunson, best known as the founder of ClickFunnels, had been trying to write his book for more than nine years.
- He then decided to hire a ghostwriter to help him get started.
- Russel Brunson used Thanet House Publishing as a ghostwriting service to create an educational book that has transformed the entrepreneurial industry.
- Thanet House Publishing worked with Russel to help him realize his mission and values, refine his concept and concentrate on the desired outcomes of the book and his target readers.
- Reference material was sourced from Russel's blog posts, podcasts, and course information.
- Russel hosted a live event where he interacted with the audience, taught them the book's content and got relevant feedback on the content.
- The live event shaped the book and defined DotCom Secrets which became a best-seller and a key book in the digital marketing industry.
- This is Thanet House Publishing's website.
- It's contact information can be found here.
- Other famous authors who have used ghostwriters include Sarah Palin, Lance Armstrong, Pamela Anderson and Tim Ferris. Many bestselling books have relied on ghostwriters.
- Stephen Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People was written with a ghostwriter's help.
- Richard Branson wrote Losing My Virginity through a ghostwriter.
- Tim Ferris advocates for the use of services like Freelancer and Upwork to hire ghostwriters and lighten the writing workload. Using these platforms, it is possible to see the freelancer's ghostwriting history and reviews.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- Our initial hour of research was spent searching for authors who have used ghostwriters and ghostwriting services and successfully published their books. This revealed that the information was readily available.
- There was no geographic focus for the authors so we limited our search to the U.S. for all research. If a broader approach is desired, for example, a global focus, please communicate this to us in any reply.
- Finally, please select one or more of the options given in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.